AWS Organizations allows you to access multiple accounts seamlessly, and centrally manage Governance, Security and Billing
Syncing an Organization to TotalCloud is a simple process that requires access to only the Master Account
Create an IAM User in the Master Account of the Organization, and enable Programmatic access. Click 'Next: Permissions'
2. Attach an existing policy, and choose
3. Adding a tag is optional. Create the User. Copy the Access key ID and Secret access key.
4. Login to TotalCloud, and go to Accounts --> AWS --> Organization. Add a new account, and Enter a name for it. Paste the Access key ID and Secret access key from AWS. Enter a name for the Organization. Click Validate.
5. This will list out the Member accounts of the Organization. Ensure that each of the Member Accounts have a Role which provides Admin Access to the Master Account. Paste the ARN for that role in the name next to each account.
6. Click Save. This will show the synced Organization.